Monday, June 29, 2009

First Baby Shower

We had our first baby shower this weekend hosted by three friends from our couple's group, and it was WONDERFUL! My friends are awesome, generous, creative, thoughtful...I just can't come up with enough adjectives to describe all they did for us and how perfect it all was. I always have this fear when parties are held in my honor that nobody will come. I felt the same way when I had my wedding showers, but people did come and I was very flattered. Thanks to my three hostesses (and good friends), Stephanie, Shannon and Carrie, and to all my friends who came and blessed Micah with so many nice things. And thanks to Carrie and my mom, I have pictures to share! Enjoy!

Me with my hostesses, Stephanie, Shannon and Carrie.
They did an excellent job!

Table setting, which includes some of my favorites like
Edible Arrangements and Stephanie's spinach dip and cupcakes.

Group shot

Party favors

Our loot...we are blessed!

Closeup of all Micah's goodies

I forgot to take off my bedroom shoes for this picture.
I look like such a housewife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ARE a housewife- what are you talking about?! You are so cute with your bedroom shoes on! I'm so glad you had fun. We had a ball throwing it for you! 30 weeks and lookin' good, girlie!