Monday, June 15, 2009

Blink and You'll Miss Us!


Weekends zoom by...but then again, weeks do, too. I can't believe I'm already 28 weeks pregnant (picture coming)! We spent the weekend at the beach with my parents. It was awesome! We broke in the new skiff, and Jamie and my stepdad had a great time fishing on Sunday. I spent a lot of time with my mom - walking on the beach, swimming, beating Micah to death in the waves, etc. And much to the dismay of my health nut husband, I went to Dairy Queen and got my one brownie batter blizzard for the summer. It was decadent!

After I made my nursing cover, I had grand intentions of making lots of other things (see previous post). But when? I know that's a question I'll be asking even more when Micah comes, but it's true now since I married a man who doesn't sit still. Now we've become a couple who doesn't sit still. This week, for example, we're going to my mom's house for dinner tonight to eat the fish Jamie and Larry caught, tomorrow night we're going to dinner for Jamie's mom's birthday, Wednesday we're cleaning and mowing the grass, Thursday we're having our couple's group over for a baby shower for Micah's friend, Stokes, and Friday we get the nursery painted and then head to the river for the weekend. Whew! We have a lot of fun, but I hope this baby can keep up!

No comments: