Monday, June 22, 2009

Nursery Tour

Stephanie painted our nursery Friday and put the finishing touches on Monday. She worked really hard to get it finished before my parents came over for Father's Day, and we really appreciated that! I think she did an awesome job. Our neighbor, Karen, made the letters on the wall (the pictures don't do them justice ;-). We get more compliments about these letters, K - great job! I hope that Micah will let me keep his room this way until he's at least 4. By then he'll probably want a "big boy" room, so I'm relishing this opportunity to create a room for him of my own choosing. Enjoy the tour!




3 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Very cute! What a small world..Karen and I used to cheer together in high school.

Anonymous said...

It looks GREAT!

The Mickey's said...

Very very cute.