Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Me Monday

My husband did not make macaroni and cheese and forget the cheese. I did not call him on this, and he did not respond with, "It's white cheddar cheese so you just can't see it."

We did not leave Micah playing under his baby gym while we made dinner. He did not roll off the gym mat and under the coffee table. We did not leave him there so we could take a picture.

I do not pick my son's nose.

While at work recently, Jamie did not find one of my nursing pads stuck to his shirt.

I did not look at my outfit twice this week and think, "Clinton and Stacy would kill me." Clinton and Stacy are not the stars of TLC's "What Not to Wear."

Micah is not wearing 9 month clothes. He does not start Kindermusik tomorrow. He is not growing up too fast.

I did not set my DVR two weeks in advance to record "19 Kids and Counting: A Duggar Special Delivery." I do not love this show. I have not seen every episode.

2 comments:

East Carolina In My Mind said...

Haha--Love this! The nursing pad one cracked me up!

the Orrs said...

It was so funny! I'm just glad it didn't fall out while he was in front of the classroom teaching!