Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me Monday

I did not have a two hour lunch with my girlfriends yesterday. I was not looking forward to this for weeks, and it was not the most I've gotten out without my baby since he was born.

I do not threaten several times a day to quit my job. Micah always naps when I want him to, so I have plenty of time to keep up the house, care for him and work.

My husband does not go around the house singing "Pants on the Ground." I do not think this is hysterical.

I do not check on Micah multiple times a night. I do not put my finger under his nose to make sure he is breathing. I do not sometimes wish we co-slept.

I do not have a sink full of assorted bottles rejected by my son. He does not demand the boob and will take milk however it is served. I do not fear that this will never, ever change.

I am not super excited that Dr. Cameron is returning to House at the end of the season. I did not learn this information from a House spoiler site. I do not have the time to read such things.

When Micah cries, he is not calmed when Jamie pretends to use him as a periscope. I do not quit whatever I'm doing to come witness this each and every time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I had the best time with my best girlfriends yesterday too!!!!

The Tittle Family said...

I love the one about the "pants on the ground" song.

I do not have an almost 4 year old that was singing it at the park the other day in front of her friends because her daddy taught it to her! Ugh! :)

I might have to do a "Not me" post sometime! It's fun!

the Orrs said...

I think it would be hysterical to see Avery singing that...lol! Did you know that guy got a record deal? Crazy!

Andrea said...

"Not Me Monday" is my favorite! I expect one weekly.