Monday, May 11, 2009

Squirmy Baby

Last week I remarked in a post that I couldn't wait for Micah to start moving so that Jamie could feel him. Well, that same afternoon, he was doing acrobatics in my tummy! I called Jamie over to feel, hoping that Micah would cooperate, and he did! Since then we've both felt him quite a lot. He always gives good kicks when I lay flat on my back. Sometimes I tickle my stomach to try to "wake him up," but Jamie says that's mean and I should let him sleep. Haha.

I had my 22 week doctor's appointment last week, and everything was great. I'm 2 pounds over my weight goal. No biggie, I'm actually pleased to only be 2 pounds over.

We have three weeks off from races now, so we will be spending time at the river and beach, including our annual Memorial Day weekend trip to Ocracoke. My plan for the summer is to stay cool and wet ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kicks and punches are so neat to feel........... in the beginning. Now, they are starting to hurt! I'm so glad Jamie felt him kick! That's special! I always feel Stokes when I lay flat on my back also and when I lay on my left side. I plan to stay cool and wet this summer too. We can both live by the pool- sound like a plan?!