Thursday, August 6, 2009

35.5 Weeks


I had my 35.5 week doctor's appointment Thursday. Everything looks great! No dilation yet, so we're pretty sure he'll be a September baby. The midwife drew a sketch on my belly of how he's laying, so that was cool to see. Now I know it's a foot that has been jabbing me on my right side lately!

It's HOT and I'm ready to deliver! June and July were kind to pregnant women, but August has come on with a vengeance. T-4 weeks at this point, so I'm trying to be patient.

Update from last post...we were able to work out an arrangement with our race timing partners that will allow us to continue scoring all the events we had planned this year. We are so thankful and know that our prayers (and yours) made the difference. Now we know Micah won't go without diapers ;-)

No comments: