Monday, May 2, 2011

Book Winner!

Last week I advertised a drawing for a free copy of the book I am reading right now, The Hole In Our Gospel. Well, today is the day! I wrote down everyone's name who entered (there were 9) on a separate sheet of paper. Then I folded each sheet and put all the sheets in one of Jamie's hats. Then I let him blindly reach in and pull out a name. And the winner is...

SHANNON COX

Congrats! I was Shannon's RA in college. Today she is married and has two adorable little boys who are about the same difference in age as my two will be. Shannon, I will get in touch with you asap about getting the book. If you didn't win, I hope you'll still consider purchasing a copy. You won't regret it!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Woohoo Shannon! Jenn, I love that you did this. I just might do it myself.