Thursday, September 16, 2010

Micah Turns 1

This post is almost 2 weeks late...I was waiting on my father-in-law to mail me the CD of pictures.

Weight: 19 pounds, 6 ounces
Height: 31 inches
Diapers: Size 3
Clothes: 12-18 months
Sleep: 7pm-6:30 am, 1 nap
1 Year Checkup: Doctor has no concerns about his development!

At 1 year, Micah enjoys:
bathtime
swinging
exploring the kitchen cabinets and dishwasher
waving
dancing (rocking back and forth)
strolling
playing with ball popper and balls in general
playing in the grass
feeding himself and drinking from a cup
playing with mom's cell phone

At 1 year, Micah does NOT enjoy:
diaper changes
being separated from mom (church nursery, Mother's Day Out, etc.)
two naps
being told "no"
mom taking her cell phone back
getting out of the bath
wearing shoes
letting mom and dad eat a meal in peace


Modeling Grandpa Orr's hat


Sitting in my new recliner


Enjoying one of my favorite birthday gifts, a new swingset!


Everybody but me thought this cake was so YUMMY!


Happy birthday to me!


Not a fan of cake :-( By this point I was ready for a bath and bed.

1 comment:

East Carolina In My Mind said...

Can't believe Micah is one already! Loved reading on what he is up to. That new swingset is awesome! He is going to love that for years to come:) Thanks for sharing!